Monday, November 14, 2022

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it makes me want to puke.  I'm sitting there at the table tonight listening to everyone talk about how great they are doing and how grateful they are for everything and I just want to leave, can't stand sitting there acting like everything is hunky dory.  I lied about being grateful for the family because right now I don't feel grateful for anything.  Right now I'm just sad and angry and wish I could be anywhere but here.  

Jon thinks he can make everything better for me but I just can't see how he is going to accomplish this when what I really want to do it sell this house and leave.  Is that going to happen?  NOPE!  So I am stuck here is a house that isn't mine cleaning up after everyone like the good maid I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...