Friday, December 23, 2016

It's Christmas Eve Eve

I am sitting here listening to talk radio and Aurorra is in the living room wrapping presents she bought with her Christmas money.  She is such a giver. She took HER money she got as a gift and used it to buy gifts.  What a blessing she is.  Jon and Tristan are off doing their guy things.  I know they stopped at the gun store and they probably will end up at Tractor Supply before the day is done and I'm sure they will find something completely unhealthy to eat for lunch since that is what guys do.  I know Tristan loves spending time with Jon. I think it is good for him to spend time with men who will set an example of what it is to be a gentleman.  
I am praying everyone is able to spend time with the ones they love and remember the ones we have lost.  I pray you all will give thanks for the blessings in your lives and remember why we celebrate this season.  We were all given the biggest gift. The gift of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.  The gift of a baby who grew to be the savior of the world . The gift of eternal life is ours for the asking if we believe in Him.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...