Saturday, January 21, 2017

I am not with the women marching in Washington!!

I saw the news report today about the women marching in Washington D.C. for women's rights and I am disgusted by the whole thing. Those people wearing those stupid pink hats and making their speeches, don't speak for me. First of all, what are your rights?  Is it your right to kill your baby?  Is it your right to have free birth control?  What are the "rights" you are marching for?  As far as I know killing your baby is still legal and women can get free birth control at most health units, so what is there to march for?  I find it so amazing that these women believe Donald Trump has the power to take these "rights" away.  He is just one man, not a king, not a dictator, just the president.  He DOES NOT have the power or authority to take rights away.  I also find it amazing that women don't want the government involved in their reproductive rights but they expect the American people to pay for their birth control and/or abortion.  When did it become my responsibility to pay for your sex life?  When did it become my responsibility to pay for your bad choices?  I find it totally insulting that, because I am a woman, I am incapable of taking care of myself and I need the government to pay for my choice to have sex. You can't have it both ways, either you want the government out of your sex life or you take responsibility and pay for your own birth control.  And another question....why do you even need to have an abortion? Did you not learn what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it?  When I hear of women having multiple abortions I think "WHAT THE HELL!!"  are you that stupid that you can't go to a clinic and get some pills?  They even make IUD's that last for up to 10 years!  As far as I am concerned any woman who gets pregnant on "accident" is full of it.  You know when you have unprotected sex there is a chance you can get pregnant so don't tell me you didn't know, sex education is taught in just about every public school in this country.  
Although I am pro-life I don't believe making abortion illegal is the answer.  We, as a country, have a heart problem.  Pro-choice people don't believe in the sanctity of life, they don't believe life starts at conception and they don't think the life they are killing is a baby or maybe they just don't care.  We need to change the narrative to "all lives matter!" Not black lives, white lives, old lives, young lives but ALL lives and that includes unborn lives.  When we stopped thinking of a fetus (Latin for "offspring") as an actual human life we became almost inhuman ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...