Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Once again I don't matter

 I was informed today that the whole family is coming over Sunday afternoon for "Christmas" since we didn't get to celebrate it last year because of illness.  Normally I would be okay with that but it sure would be nice to be asked if I was okay with it.  I HATE when plans are made for me without my knowledge or permission.  Last time I looked this was my house, my name is on the deed but that doesn't seem to mean anything to certain people in this family.  When we bought this house we were told "it's your house you can do what you want"  I've said this before but once again that simply isn't true.  I could be a total bitch and just stay upstairs and I just might do that.  I hate when I am forced to participate in a family function that I don't even what to happen in my house.  My house.....what a joke.  The only thing that is mine in this house is the bills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...