Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Finally vented

 Well I finally told Jon how I feel about living here.  It came to a head for me when his brother told us he is parking his RV here for a month.......A MONTH!  His brother is a nut case I mean a real nut case.  Believes the earth is flat and everyone is out to get him, he talks gibberish all the time and is super annoying.  The thought of dealing with him for a whole month is excruciating.  The fact that I wasn't even asked how I feel about it, just taken for granted that I would be ok with it, once again my feelings were not even taken into consideration before the decision was made.  

I told him how unhappy I am living here.  How I don't feel like this is my house and how naïve I was to believe I would have any say in anything that happens around here.  So I guess we see what happens now.  Unfortunately I don't think anything will change.....SOS as my daddy would say it what I expect.  I have to blow up and then things get better for a while and then it fades and we are back to square one.  And then I am seen as the bitch that can't just get with the program and go along to get along.  I am the difficult one because I want to have some say in what happens around here.  

In the long run I don't think anything will change and I will just have to suck it up and learn to live with my unhappiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...