Tuesday, November 15, 2016

You should plant a garden

I love to garden.  I love growing my own food.  I love digging in the dirt and getting my hands dirty.  I don't love the backache that comes with it but I have learned to deal with it.  Working in the garden is very gratifying.  What other activity can you do that gives you a return of fresh vegetables for your trouble?  What other activity connects you with the earth more than growing your own vegetables?  None that I can think of.  Watching my broccoli and cauliflower grow, anticipating the harvest and how good it will taste makes me happy. Oh well it's the little things in life that make life worth living.......wow that was deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...