Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Blogging

I have thought about blogging for a while but didn't think I had enough to say that would interest anyone else but I thought I would give it a try anyway but blogging is hard!!  Who knew there were so many different blogging websites and trying to navigate them can be quite difficult.  Some say they are free until it is actually time to publish whatever it is you have written and then they demand payment. So far this one seems fairly user friendly and free so I will give it a try and see if I get any traffic.  I will probably ramble on at times about absolutely nothing but hey it's my site so I guess that is allowed.  Anyway I am off and walking slowly at this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...