Friday, October 7, 2016

My husband is AWESOME!!

I have the best husband in the world.   He is just incredible.  We were driving to town the other day and I remarked that I should have a job.  I haven't had an actual, go to work,  job in 11 years.  I have been a lady of leisure domestic goddess for a long time.  So I said "shouldn't I have a job?" and he said "no".  He thinks it is great that I don't work.  He is such and amazing provider that I don't "have" to have a job.  The most strenuous thing I do most days is make the bed.  I am lucky if I get out of my pj's by 11 and if I leave my house more than once a week that is an accomplishment and he is okay with that. We have dogs, 5 of them to be exact. I spend a LOT of money on dog food for them and he is okay with that.  If I buy something stupid on the internet he is okay with it.  I often wonder what I did to be blessed to have Jon as my husband.  I can't think of anything I have done to deserve him.  My dad used to tell me all the time that Jon was a great man and don't mess it up.  I even joked with Jon that Dad loved him more than me and only came to visit to see him.  God has definitely blessed me beyond what I deserve when he sent Jon into my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...