Friday, November 12, 2021

Not much going on today

 Today has been pretty uneventful.  We did have some snow today......yuck!  Jon was excited I was not.  I got my exercise in today after a nice nap.  It is amazing how a nap before working out makes such a big difference.  I didn't work out yesterday because we were gone most of the day so I knew I had to do it today but the weather the last few days has SUCKED!!  So its been cold, windy and dreary and with the sun setting so early it makes me tired and a bit depressed so getting some exercise makes all the difference in my mood.  

Jon still hasn't approached his mom about the dishwasher yet and I fear it won't ever happen.  The poor man has to walk the line between keeping me, his wife, happy and not making his mother angry.  For me that is incredibly aggravating because I want him to be more concerned about my feelings and I'm not sure how fair that is.  My problem with all this is we were told when we moved here and bought the house is we were told it was ours now and we could do what we want with it but that hasn't been the case yet.  I did manage to get the some of the cabinets put in I wanted and a new fridge but that is about it.  I REALLY want a dishwasher I mean really, really, really!!  I want to put some cabinets in where the little cheap island is but that was frowned upon too so the whole "you can do what you want" thing wasn't exactly true.  My predicament is how will I handle this for now.  Will I get pissy about it and insist that I get my way OOOORRR do I try to keep her happy and just let it go?  That is where I'm at right now.  

There are so many people with much bigger problems I now mine seem trivial but to me they are a big deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...