Friday, November 19, 2021

Long Iowa winters

 I can tell already that the winters here are going to be endless.....never ending and it's only November!

We finally saw the sun today after days and days and days of gloomy, cloudy, cold and sometimes snowy days and what did I do with the day? I slept and that was about it.  I HAVE to find something to do with my time beside watch TV and clean and buy stupid stuff on Amazon that I don't need.  

After 9 years of endless chores life here is so much simpler but WOW is it boring.  I miss not having tasks to keep me busy.  How did our ancestors keep from going crazy up here in the winters?  I know most of them had cattle and farm animals to take care of and cooking took much longer but still....geez!  Now I understand why spring is so exciting to people up here.  After being inside for months on end, spending time outside is a welcome change.  

Anyway, short blog today because life is boring and nothing is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life sucks!

 So Jon goes to this church weekend thing and comes back an rah rah rah and life is great and why can't we all just be happy and it make...